Business Plans Across Borders (“Borders.org”) was created to assist low income veterans and refugees with writing their business plan as well as allocating micro-grants for company launch and growth.
- Generate awareness for the unbelievable and untapped resources within our society of the hidden entrepreneurs. Low income families, refugees and immigrants already contribute to society but there are tens of thousands that need some extra assistance. Such awareness of this important resource is our top goal.
- Assist with business plan development and company growth so our entrepreneurs can get their products and services to market.
- Enlist individuals throughout the country and greater business world to participate as mentors and volunteers. Business owners, business leaders, attorneys, accountants and students are all welcome to join us.
- Initiate working relationships with large companies and institutions to assist in mentoring or aiding with resources for our entrepreneurs.
- Create a cycle of innovation in the communities we assist.