Borders.org was created to assist low income families, refugees, immigrants and military veterans with writing and developing their business plan for company launch and growth.
Our goal is to provide essential business tools needed to start and sustain a business in today’s competitive environment.
- To this end our staff works one on one with would-be-entrepreneurs by assisting in the writing, structuring, and development of the business model as well as supplying resources for networking opportunities in the business and financial world.
There are tens of thousands of would-be-entrepreneurs, many of which constitute immigrants, refugees and veterans.
We strive to create a sustaining cycle of innovation for many that have the greatest barriers to entry in the business world
Borders.org was created to assist low income families, refugees, immigrants and military veternas with writing and developing their business plan for company launch and growth.
We strive to deliver the highest quality professional services, at the most affordable pricing, with the fastest turnaround for our clients.
- Above all else, we are advocates for our clients. Our team has assisted over 5,000 companies with their business plan and capital formation needs; many are repeat clients. Our focus is to offer superior professional services, on-time or early work completion, all at affordable pricing. Last but not least, this is all done with a smile by our friendly team.
- Generate awareness for the unbelievable and untapped resources within our society of the hidden entrepreneurs. Low income families, refugees and immigrants already contribute to society but there are tens of thousands that need some extra assistance. Such awareness of this important resource is our top goal.
- Assist with business plan development and company growth so our entrepreneurs can get their products and services to market.
- Enlist individuals throughout the country and greater business world to participate as mentors and volunteers. Business owners, business leaders, attorneys, accountants and students are all welcome to join us.
- Initiate working relationships with large companies and institutions to assist in mentoring or aiding with resources for our entrepreneurs.
- Create a cycle of innovation in the communities we assist.